Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas Is'nt Christmas...

Christmas is'nt christmas...till it happens in your heart...

yeah..i know...its 2009 now..but hey, christmas spirit mood is still alive in me. ahakz! like the previous years, i celebrate my christmas in KL. this year is rather grand compared to the past years...


we finally set up our very own Christmas tree at home. usually we celebrate christmas on the road..like celebrating christmas in Genting Highlands... i had fun decorating the dearly christmas tree with my siblings.




whats up in KL? of course its the extravaganza mega sale!!! shopping at mid valley..nice pic background eh? everyone was shopping like there's no tomorrow... as the saying goes, shoppe till u drop! ahakz!!






here goes me and mummy, doing our final christmas shopping at ISETAN bukit bintang. great deals were everywhere...




YES!! that's me again with my dear christmas tree..hehe.




Hope its not too late to wish all christians worldwide:
MERRY CHRISTMAS
as we all rejoice for the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ. AMEN

No comments: