Thursday, January 15, 2009

What Hurts The Most?


Recently, i have made this blog more like my personal diary..perhaps, you can consider it as an online diary. I feel comfortable expressing my thoughts and feelings by blogging... I believe sharing some worth while experience would be good as we can share ideas and opinions on it.

WHAT HURTS THE MOST?
for me, it was being so close with someone who will eventually walk out of your life...


Anyways, that was from my point of view. Have you all ever heard of the song Rascal Flatts-What Hurts the Most? It was a hit in all radio stations worldwide in 2005-2006. Back to back hits...3-4 years ago. Well, it is once again my favourite song... after experiencing something which had changes part of my life. This song kind of reflecting my feelings at this very moment... Yes, i am hurt....


Sometimes in life, you cant always have what you want...and it all depends on which situation you are going through. What happened to me back then was very complicated... but yet, I'm still happy to be able to live through those memorable moments.

Imagine this situation: A little child was strictly forbidden to go to the playground... somehow, he manages to find his way out after he went through many obstacles...finally he plays cheerfully at the playground. Can you imagine how happy he felt at that moment? Total freedom and satisfaction after his stuggle. All his sadness and fear are vanised instantly...he just wanted to enjoy that moment he had at the playground. For he truly appreciate and cherished those happy moments..

That's how i felt back then... I was confused of my own feelings. My feelings are all mixed up that through leaps and bounce.... I had to give up for good. It means here that, I'm lifting up my hope to God. I believe He always know's whats best for me at the end of the day. I have to set my priorities right and it was a very tough descision. I know that only time will heal me. I pray that (someone special to me) will be blessed with a beautiful and a prosperous life and yes, a succesful career in the near future.

So dear friends.. i conclude here that. LOVE is not all about being there for each other but it is also sacificial... As the saying goes, "if you want to love, you have to risk getting hurt.." Isnt' that true...? Something to ponder about...




Rascal Flatts
What Hurts The Most lyrics


I can take the rain on the roof of this empty house
That don’t bother me
I can take a few tears now and then and just let them out
I’m not afraid to cry every once in a while
Even though going on with you gone still upsets me
There are days every now and again I pretend I’m ok
But that’s not what gets me

What hurts the most
Was being so close
And having so much to say
And watching you walk away
And never knowing
What could have been
And not seeing that loving you
Is what I was tryin’ to do

It’s hard to deal with the pain of losing you everywhere I go
But I’m doin’ It
It’s hard to force that smile when I see our old friends and I’m alone
Still Harder
Getting up, getting dressed, livin’ with this regret
But I know if I could do it over
I would trade give away all the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken

What hurts the most
Is being so close
And having so much to say
And watching you walk away
And never knowing
What could have been
And not seeing that loving you
Is what I was trying to do

What hurts the most
Is being so close
And having so much to say
And watching you walk away
And never knowing
What could have been
And not seeing that loving you
Is what I was trying to do

Not seeing that loving you
That’s what I was trying to do

No comments: