Monday, February 2, 2009

Room Raider-My Own

SIMPLE & COZY

Before i left for campus last weekend, i took a few random snap shots of my room's view and items back in PJ, KL. I usually stay or sleep over in this room during the holidays only. With that, my room is generally simplea and cozy..nothing fancy... Each item in my room are truly precious to me though... feel free to check it out.





Firstly, this is my single size bed. With a few pillows on it and there goes my lovable SpongeBob. hehe... Meanwhile in my dorm's room, i have Patrick! hehe... Perfect bestfriend match!






That's my new green sweater and my pink tropicana life backpack...getting ready to go back to campus actually




Here's my study+computer table..as you can see, there are a few acessories on it... I have Java Script and CSS web design refference book for my Computer Programming subject. Beneath those two books is my Mechanics of Material book... Second Semester of Civil Engineering degree level is getting tougher....






Here are among my favourite accesories... Love all shades of pink accesories...





and not forgetting my favourite unique seashell and beads necklace from the philippines and my christmas gift body shop perfume..."the aztique".





Last but not least..here is a box of soft toys which i have received from friends on various occasions, namely; Valentines day,Birthday, etc... throughout my school days...

No comments: